Symptoms too serious to ignore: A call to face up to the critical risksNZ Risk Assessment Appeal
Itinerary of Sir Alan Mark.
1. 10th June. Wellington. 5.00-18:30. Inst. for Governance and Policy Studies. Govt. Building Lect. Theatre 1 (Access via Stout St.) Organiser and Chair: Jonathan Boston. Speakers: AFM, Russell Tregonning, Ralph Chapman, Louis Chambers.
2. 11th June. Auckland. The Northern Club. 18:00. Private.
3. 12th June. Tauranga. 18:00, Lecture theatre DT 104, University of Waikato Tauranga, Bonguard Centre, 200 Cameron Rd., Tauranga. John La Roche IPENZ & ESR, organiser.
4. 13th June. Hamilton. Waikato University. 18:30. Room SG 102, University of Waikato Gate 8, Hillcrest Rd, Hamilton. RSNZ, ESR & IPENZ. David Hamilton & John La Roche organisers.
5. 19th June. Palmerston North. Downtown. Joint IPENZ, ESR & University. Speakers: AFM, Russell Tregonning, Marion Van den Belt and Mike Joy. Brian Kouvelis IPENZ, organiser.
6. 20th June Auckland. University Tamaki Campus. 15:30. Bldg 733, Room 201.Margaret Stanley organiser. Speaker: AFMark.
7. 20th June. Auckland. University downtown. Room 3.407 School of Engineering, 20 Symonds St. 7:30pm. Speaker: AFM. Organiser: John La Roche ESR & IPENZ.
8. 12th July. Invercargill. Southland Inst.Tech. 7:30pm. SIT, Speakers: AFM, Jean Fleming, Nathan Surendran. Organiser: Ross Ramsay, SIT.
9. 23rd July. Wanaka. 6.00-7.00pm , Speaker: AFM. U3A public meeting, Presbyterian Community Church Hall, 91 Tenby St. Organiser: John Darby.
10. 6th August. Auckland. Auckland Aotea Centre, Limelight Room, Upper NZI level. Auckland Council Conversation series. 1-2.30pm. Public meeting. Speaker: AFM. Organiser: Alyssa Stent & Carina Meares, Auck. City Council.
11. 14th August. Christchurch. Christchurch Polytech. D Theatre, Christchurch Polytech. Inst. Tech., Madras St campus. 7.30pm. Speakers: AFM, Prof. Susan Krumdeick, Dr Shannan Page, Dr Rachel Eyre. Organiser. John Peet.
12. 3rd October. Oamaru. 6pm. Oamaru Public Library, Thames St. Speaker: AFM. Organiser: Zuni Steer, Forest & Bird
13. 12th October. Nelson. Public meeting, G104, Nelson-Marlborough Inst. of Technology, Cnr Hardy & Alton Sts. 7.00pm. Speaker: AFM. Brook Waimarama Sanctuary Trust, Room G104, with refreshments to follow in the Ake Ake Café, Organiser Hudson Dodd.