The Wise Response AGM will be 3.00pm Tuesday 25 August at Csafe, 563 Castle St, Dunedin.
Annual General Meeting
Tuesday 25 August, 3.00pm, Centre for Sustainability, 563 Castle St, Dunedin
Main business is to appoint officers and discuss the 2015 programme.
Other business includes:
- Finance and Expenditure Select Committee response to Risk Appeal
- Regional Policy Statement – preparing for the hearing
- Litigation against Govt for failing to respond to science
- Climate change action before Paris
- Achieving a more effective coalition of “environmental” groups
- Employing coordinator and funding requirements
- Newsletter and communications
All welcome. The following documents are available as a PDF:
1. Minutes of the last Special General Meeting Dec 2014
2. Treasurer’s report
3. Annual Report
If you wish to skype in, please advise your skype address.
Sir Alan Mark, ΦΒΚ, Hon DSc (Otago), FRSNZ, KNZM
“As demand for growth exceeds earth’s physical limits causing unprecedented risks, what knowledge and changes do we need to secure New Zealand’s future well-being?”